WordPress is a free and open-source content management system based on PHP & MySQL. Features include a plugin architecture and a template system. It is most associated with blogging but supports other types of web content including more traditional mailing lists and forums, media galleries, and online stores.
Who can take this course?
- Anyone who wants to create a website they can update themselves
- Already having a wordpress website and want to know how to manage / update it
- Anyone who wants to start a new career as a wordpress developer or add a new skill to his / her CV
- Business owners who want to take control of their wordpress website
- This course is for complete beginners
What will you learn in this course?
We will cover lots of topics in this course including.