Online Advanced WordPress Training Courses
The Online WordPress Training Courses can only be delivered through Skype and Zoom. This course is designed for everyone. You either have the basic wordpress training or the advanced wordpress training.
This course is for everyone who has no knowledge of wordpress or who already has knowledge of wordpress but want to enhance his / her skills. We use premium templates with advanced drag and drop builder in this course. This is an extensive course that will teach you how you can create interactive websites on wordpress.
This course will cover working on a few of the famous plugins as well:
– Revolution slider
– WpBakery Page Builder
– Contact Form 7
This course is a combination of Basic and Advanced level wordpress training.
Who can take this course?
- Anyone who wants to create a website they can update themselves
- Already having a wordpress website and want to know how to manage / update it
- Anyone who wants to start a new career as a wordpress developer or add a new skill to his / her CV
- Business owners who want to take control of their wordpress website
What will you learn in this course?
We will cover lots of topics in this course including.
- Installation on your hosting space (automatic and manual)
- Installation on Xampp
WordPress Basic Configuration
- Reading and Writing
WordPress Themes / Templates
- Managing wordpress themes / templates
- Free vs premium themes / templates
- What are WordPress plugins?
- Where can you find plugins
- Downloading / installing plugins
- Activating plugins
Adding your Content
- Adding content
- Posts and pages
- Writing and managing posts & pages
- Managing permalinks
- Using categories
- Using tags
- Managing user comments
- Managing parent pages
- Uploading Images
- Image Formatting
- Managing the Media Library
- Adding Video to your website
- Adding Audio
- Setting the homepage
- Hiding pages from navigation
- Hiding the login for clients
- Changing the WordPress logos
- Installing horizontal navigation
- Using Dropdown navigation
- Managing WordPress users
- Creating multiple users
- WordPress User Roles
- Managing files
- Role of social media on WordPress website
- Finding social media icons
- Adding Facebook and twitter
- Installing and managing WooCommerce plugin
- Adding products
- Adding variable products
- Verifying Cart and Checkout pages